Advocacy for scale up
ExpandNet members use several key strategies to advocate for the use of systematic approaches to scaling up including:
- Actively participating in and presenting at national and international conferences to ensure that a scaling-up focus is understood as a priority
- Building the capacity of technical agencies and governments to work more effectively on scale up
- Facilitating south-to-south collaborations among ExpandNet members based in countries and projects and programs who can benefit from further capacity building
- Ensuring a platform for implementers, leaders/program managers and beneficiaries to share the results of their scale-up work
- Disseminating learning about the application of ExpandNet’s scaling-up framework, tools and approaches via its website and other distribution channels
- Advancing the field of scale up by collating and sharing learning about emerging scaling-up issues and resources.
- Supporting and encouraging donors to make scaling-up a major focus of their funding.